2021 BMW 3 Series Interior
The 2021 BMW 3 Series interior can’t help but make an impression. If you’re shopping for a luxury sedan, you’ll love the features you’ll find inside the 330i, the 330e, or the M340i. Additionally, it offers plenty of space for you and your passengers to stretch out and relax during your commutes around San Gabriel. Read on to learn more about the new BMW 3 Series interior features and space.
BMW 3 Series Interior Features: Standard
The BMW 330i is the base configuration in the BMW 3 Series lineup. Here’s what you can expect when you step inside the cabin:
- SensaTec Upholstery in your choice of Canberra Beige or Black
- Fine Wood trim with Ash Grey-Brown high gloss
- Anthracite Headliner
Technology & Connectivity
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Live Cockpit Plus with an 8.8-inch instrument cluster
- 8.8-inch central information display with iDrive 7.0
- Intelligent Personal Assistant voice control
- HiFi Sound System with a 205-watt digital amplifier and 10 speakers
Comfort & Convenience
- 10-way power front sport seats
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- 2-way power glass moonroof with “one-touch” operation
- 40/20/40 split fold-down through-load rear seats
- Automatic 3-zone Climate Control
BMW 3 Series Interior Features: Available Upgrades
Available for the 330i
There are several optional interior features you can add to your 330i to enhance your ride quality. Below, you’ll find a brief overview of the available package options for the BMW 3 Series:
- Convenience Package: Includes lumbar support and Comfort Access Keyless Entry, as well as other features.
- Premium Package: Includes heated front seats, or heated front and rear seats for an extra charge. The Premium Package also includes the Convenience Package, as well as a heated steering wheel and a head-up display.
- Executive Package: Includes Gesture Control and other cutting-edge technologies.
Want to set the tone for every drive around Arcadia? Purchase the ambient lighting for $250. Other options you can purchase for your BMW 3 Series include a wireless device charging, a Harman/Kardon® surround sound system, and Vernasca leather in a variety of sophisticated colors.
Available on Higher 3 Series Trims
The BMW 330e Sedan adds a few features that aren’t offered as standard equipment for the 330i, but the main difference between these two trim levels is their powertrains. The M340i, on the other hand, adds even more features that’ll surely leave Pasadena drivers feeling excited:
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- 10.25-inch central information display
- 14-way power front sport seats
- Aluminum Tetragon trim
- SensaTec Dashboard
- M footrest and M door-sill finishers
Like the 330i, the M340i also offers a variety of standalone optional features to enhance your drive, including Vernasca leather, wireless device charging, and a heated steering wheel. Additionally, you can add Aluminum Mesh or Open Pore Fine Wood trim to give the cabin a warmer, more charming look and feel.
BMW 3 Series Dimensions
Whether you’re driving alone or with passengers, the BMW 3 Series will accommodate. Below, you can review the BMW 3 Series dimensions:
- Headroom: 38.7 inches in the front
- Legroom: 42.0 inches (1st) / 35.2 inches (2nd)
- Shoulder Room: 56.0 inches (1st) / 54.6 inches (2nd)
- Cargo Capacity: 13 cubic feet
Searching for a BMW that’s even more spacious? Ask us about the new BMW 5 Series and its roomy cabin!
Step Inside a New BMW 3 Series at New Century BMW!
Ready to explore the BMW 3 Series interior for yourself? New Century BMW invites you to come and browse our wide selection of new BMW sedans. You can also browse our new vehicle specials for opportunities to save on the BMW model you truly want. Contact us online or call us at 626-570-8444 to schedule a test drive!
More From New Century BMW
2023 BMW iX MPGe and Range
The BMW iX, part of the i family of BMW EVs, is the BMW electric SUV and it debuted in model year 2022 to lots of love from BMW drivers in San Gabriel. If you’re looking to learn the MPGe and range of this vehicle to see how it factors into your lifestyle, we’re ready…
2022 BMW iX Interior Dimensions & Features
The new BMW iX, part of the BMW i Series of EVs, is so incredible, it needs a new category: the Sport Activity Vehicle. It’s got cutting-edge tech, tons of performance, and so much more for your San Gabriel daily drives. This SAV is perfect if you’re looking for power, efficiency, comfort, style, and so much…
2022 BMW i4 Interior
If you’re looking to upgrade to electric in San Gabriel, you’ll want to give a second look to the 2022 BMW i4, part of the i Series of electric vehicles. When it comes to appointed luxury interiors, the 2022 BMW i4 interior is a true sight to behold. It combines crafted materials with advanced technology to…
0 comment(s) so far on 2021 BMW 3 Series Interior