2022 BMW iX Price
By the time you read this, the BMW iX release date has probably already come, meaning you might have seen one of these models on the road in San Gabriel already. The 2022 BMW iX price starts at $83,200 MSRP and while there’s only one configuration available today, you can customize your iX xDrive50 with several additional packages. New Century BMW will help you explore standard features and packages with this in-depth guide to this thrilling entry into the BMW i Series of EVs.
What Will You Receive for the BMW iX Price?
The BMW iX price gives you quite a bit for your Arcadia drives. There’s a 324 mile range*, a 4.4-second 0-60 time, a 516 hp, and 564 lb-ft of torque. Those topline stats are pretty nice, but there’s also an immense range of standard features ready for you to enjoy. See for yourself here:
Comfort & Design
- Perforated Sensatec Upholstery
- Gold bronze trim accents
- Floating center console
- Comfort Access
- Automatic 4-zone climate control with preconditioning
- Panoramic Eclipsing Sky Lounge roof
Tech & Connectivity
- BMW ConnectedDrive® Services
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Dual front USB-C ports
- Four rear USB-C power delivery sockets
- HiFi Sound System with 205-watt digital amplifier and 12 speakers
- Configurable 12.3-inch instrument cluster
- 14.9-inch central information display
- Wireless device charging (Qi standard) with active cooling
Safety & Convenience
- Parking Assistant and Back-up Assistant
- Dynamic Cruise Control
- Active Driving Assistant with Frontal Collision Warning, Active Blind Spot Detection, Lane Departure Warning, and Speed Limit Info
- Active Protection System
Upgrading with BMW iX Packages
Once you’ve selected your favorite interior and exterior colors, there’s even more opportunities for customization. There are two packages that you’ll be able to choose from, the Convenience and Premium packages. This is what will come to you in each package.
- Convenience ($2,300): Includes Natural Interaction voice and gesture controls, plus a Head-Up Display, Parking Assistant Plus, Iconic Sounds Electric, Surround View w/ 3D View, and a Harman/Kardon® Surround System.
- Premium ($4,000): Includes all of the above, plus an Interior Security/Selfie Camera, Personal eSIM 5G wireless, and Multifunctional Seats. You can also choose to include a Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound Audio System.
And if you’re a Pasadena driver looking for unique BMW accessories, try these on for size:
- Dynamic Handling Package ($1,600)
- Active Driving Assistant Pro ($1,700)
- BMW Individual Titanium Bronze exterior trim ($500)
- Front Ventilated Seats ($500)
- Radiant Heating Package ($950)
- Icon Adaptive LED Headlights with Laserlight ($1,000)
Get Your BMW iX at New Century BMW
If you like how the 2022 BMW iX price fits into your budget, we’d love to help you calculate your monthly payments so you can figure everything out. We invite you to come on over to New Century BMW in Alhambra and test drive this model for yourself. Apply for financing today to start the process on your own terms.
More from New Century BMW
The BMW iX, part of the i family of BMW EVs, is the BMW electric SUV and it debuted in model year 2022 to lots of love from BMW drivers in San Gabriel. If you’re looking to learn the MPGe and range of this vehicle to see how it factors into your lifestyle, we’re ready…
The new BMW iX, part of the BMW i Series of EVs, is so incredible, it needs a new category: the Sport Activity Vehicle. It’s got cutting-edge tech, tons of performance, and so much more for your San Gabriel daily drives. This SAV is perfect if you’re looking for power, efficiency, comfort, style, and so much…
If you’re looking to upgrade to electric in San Gabriel, you’ll want to give a second look to the 2022 BMW i4, part of the i Series of electric vehicles. When it comes to appointed luxury interiors, the 2022 BMW i4 interior is a true sight to behold. It combines crafted materials with advanced technology to…
*BMW AG preliminary test results. Actual acceleration results may vary, depending on specification of vehicle; road and environmental conditions; testing procedures and driving style. These results should be used for comparison only and verification should not be attempted on public roads. BMW urges you to obey all posted speed laws and always wear safety belts.
**Estimated ranges are independently verified by the EPA, and are attainable when fully charged under ideal driving conditions. Actual range will vary depending on multiple factors, including but not limited to: vehicle model, tire and wheel selection, driving style, traffic conditions, and outside temperatures.
***Charge speed measured at maximum vehicle charging rate. Actual charge speed will vary depending on parameters such as battery state of charge when charging is initiated, battery temperature and maximum charging rate of the charging supply, for example.