Lease and Finance Offers
Explore BMW Lease Offers Near San Gabriel
Welcome to the New Century BMW BMW Lease Department. If you’re ready to start an adventure that you’ll never forget, you’ve come to the right place! That’s because BMW leases offer the ideal combination of flexibility and luxury, whether you’re hoping to drive home with a new car or a SAV®. Have any burning questions, such as, “How much to lease a BMW?” Get in touch with our team to find out, or start the process through our virtual showroom today.]
Why Pursue a BMW Lease?
We’ve covered some of the most exciting benefits of BMW leasing below. Once you’ve seen how easy it is to upgrade to the model you’ve always wanted, we know that you’ll be eager to get your hands on more BMW information:
- No Down Payment Financing – Not sure how much it is to lease a BMW? Leasing eliminates the down payment required when purchasing a vehicle. With 100% financing available, leasing allows valuable cash to be used for other purposes. If you want, you can make a down payment to lower your monthly payments.
- Lower Monthly Payments – Why lease a BMW? For many Arcadia-area drivers, leasing means lower monthly costs. With leasing, you pay for the portion of the vehicle that you use, not the entire vehicle. Since leasing is a lower-cost means of financing, your payment will typically be 25% to 50% lower than a loan payment, saving you hundreds of dollars each month.
- Get More Vehicle For The Same Money – A significant benefit of BMW leasing is the option of driving a bigger, more expensive vehicle for the same payment when compared to buying. The choice is yours: The identical vehicle for a smaller payment, or a more expensive vehicle for the same payment.
- Flexibility: Payments Tailored to Individual Needs – Leasing provides many options for creating a monthly payment best suited to your needs. Because of this flexibility, leasing a vehicle is easier than owning one.
- Fewer Maintenance Problems – Leasing means that your car is under the manufacturer’s warranty for the majority of the lease term. You will have fewer maintenance issues and most will be covered.
- Tax Benefits – Tax laws overwhelmingly provide better tax benefits when leasing for business use, with the payment being fully deductible, except for the lease inclusion. This can be a major consideration for expense business sedans. In addition, in most states, you don’t pay sales tax on the entire vehicle when you lease. You are only taxed on the portion of the vehicle you use, and the tax is spread out over the monthly payments.
- Leasing is Better for Your Credit – For individuals, leasing has less of an impact on one’s credit than a loan. For Pasadena businesses, leasing is considered an off-balance sheet and doesn’t count against many loan covenants.
- No Used Car Hassles – Leasing eliminates trade-in hassles. At the end of the lease, just turn in the car and keys to the leasing company. Plus, you have the option of purchasing it if you want.
Rely on United for Car Leasing Made Easy
Our financing and leasing experts are here to answer any of your car-buying questions. Reach out online or give us a call at 626-570-8444 to learn more about your options or test drive any model that’s caught your eye. We’re easy to reach from anywhere near Arcadia, and we’d love to see you behind the wheel today.